The Manvers Arms, Radcliffe on Trent
The Manvers Arms in Radcliffe on Trent is a traditional, family-friendly pub and restaurant, situated in the heart of this picturesque village in Nottinghamshire.
We pride ourselves on offering a fresh, tasty, quality menu serving your favourite pub classics while also offering contemporary dishes using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. All food is prepared fresh on the premises each day.
Monday to Thursday – 12:00 – 23:00
Friday to Saturday – 12:00 – 00:00
Sunday – 12:00 – 23:00
Facilities at the Manvers Arms
- Serving food daily from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Serving six cask ales including three varied guest ales
- Large beer garden with BBQ area and outside seating
- Private function room available
- Live music/band nights every Thursday
- Car park at rear
- Disabled access and facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Dog friendly pub
- Sky Sports and BT Sports shown on our 42″ plasma screen
As the oldest pub in Radcliffe on Trent, we are steeped in history, dating back to the time of the Earl of Manvers.