The Manvers Arms, Radcliffe on Trent
The Manvers Arms in Radcliffe on Trent is a traditional, family-friendly pub and restaurant, situated in the heart of this picturesque village in Nottinghamshire.
We pride ourselves on offering a fresh, tasty, quality menu serving your favourite pub classics while also offering contemporary dishes using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. All food is prepared fresh on the premises each day.
Monday to Thursday – 12:00 – 23:00
Friday to Saturday – 12:00 – 00:00
Sunday – 12:00 – 23:00
Facilities at the Manvers Arms
- Serving food daily from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Serving six cask ales including three varied guest ales
- Large beer garden with BBQ area and outside seating
- Private function room available
- Live music/band nights every Thursday
- Car park at rear
- Disabled access and facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Dog friendly pub
As the oldest pub in Radcliffe on Trent, we are steeped in history, dating back to the time of the Earl of Manvers.